Sec. 44.68.040 states that an employee who violates this regulation is subject to dismissal from State employment upon hearing for other dismissals for cause.
Other Conditions of GI UAF Vehicle Use Policy:
- You must have at least three (3) years of driving experience.
- You must possess a valid Alaska driver's license.
- Effective March 31, 2001, you must complete the online UAF Driver Safety Class and take the Quiz.
- Annually all drivers must complete and submit the UA Driver Authorization form to GI Operations.
- Vehicle must be returned in same condition as when checked out (full of fuel, clean inside).
- Report all mechanical deficiencies to GI Operations (x7291).
- Report all accidents. Notify each of the following: 911, UAF Security (x7721), and GI Operations (x7291). See accident folder in glove box.
- Do not transport hazardous materials or chemicals in GI vehicles unless you possess a State of Alaska commercial driver's license (CDL with appropriate endorsements) and the vehicle is properly placarded.
- You may not transport family members in UAF vehicles.
- Animals are not allowed in UAF vehicles at any time.